Current Employment Opportunities
FULL-TIME SCHOOL POLICE OFFICERThe Moshannon Valley School District is seeking applications for the position of FULL-TIME
SCHOOL POLICE OFFICER. Submit cover letter, application, salary requirements, resume,
transcripts, 3 current references and all clearances to Dr. John W. Zesiger, Superintendent,
Moshannon Valley School District, 4934 Green Acre Road, Houtzdale, PA. Applications will be
accepted until position is filled, preference given to applications received by August 2, 2019.
Applications are available at www.movalley.org or call 814-378-7609 . Applications are current
for 1 year from date of receipt. E.O.E.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: An acceptable applicant must:
- Be a citizen of the United States;
- Have reached their 21st birthday prior to the application deadline;
- Have graduated from an accredited high school or possess a GED;
- Have completed police academy training in accordance with the Municipal Police Officers’ Education and Training Commission – Act 120 53 Pa.C.S. Ch. 21 Subch. D – Minimum of (2) years Police experience required
- Must hold annual firearms certification and utilize personal firearm and ammunition for which the individual is certified. Must have current Act 34, Act 151 and FBI Clearances as required by the laws of Pennsylvania; any other clearances that may be required by law.
- Be physically and mentally capable of performing all of the necessary job-related tasks that are part of the role of School Police Officer.
- Must pass pre-employment drug testingAthletic Worker-Ticket SellerMOSHANNON VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT is currently accepting
applications for Athletic Worker-Ticket Seller
Support applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please submit cover letter, support application and all current clearances to
Dr. John W. Zesiger, Superintendent, Moshannon Valley School District,
4934 Green Acre Road, Houtzdale, PA 16651. Applications are available
at www.movalley.org or call 814-378-7609
Applications are current for 1 year from date of receipt. E.O.E.Four-hour Substitute Cafeteria Positions Print Application
The Nutrition Group is accepting applications for Four-hour Subsitute Cafeteria positions at Moshannon Valley School District. Must be able to obtain Act 34, Act 151 and fingerprinting clearances. Applications will be accepted year round. Applications are available at www.movalley.org or call 814-378-7616 x 2023. Please submit application to Danielle Detwiler, 4934 Green Acre Road, Houtzdale, PA 16651.
Applications are current for 1 year from date of receipt. E.O.E.SUBSTITUTE SCHOOL NURSE, RN
The Moshannon Valley School District is accepting applications for: One Substitute School Nurse, RN. Please submit a support staff application, a letter of interest, resume, three letters of recommendation (within one year) and current clearances (Acts 34, 151 and 114) to Dr. John W. Zesiger, Superintendent, Moshannon Valley School District, District Office, 4934 Green Acre Road, Houtzdale, PA 16651. Support applications are available at www.movalley.org or call 814-378-7609
Applications are current for 1 year from date of receipt. E.O.E.SubstitutesMoshannon Valley School District has partnered with Source4Teachers to manage their substitute teacher program.
With the vision of enhancing the educational experience for students, Source4Teachers hires, trains, and places talented substitute personnel. Source4Teachers offer a variety of positions to match your availability and interests. Apply now to join the Source4Teachers team – we will give you the training and guidance you need to succeed!Source4Teachers also manages our Substitute Aides, Custodians, and Clerical Staff.