Jr./Sr. High Guidance
Services include the following:
Student Assistance Program
- Developmental Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Career Planning
- Assistance to students experiencing academic difficulties
- Standardized Testing
- Course Scheduling
- Transcript Requests
- Homework Requests (Students must be absent for at least 3 days and requests must be to the guidance secretary by 11:00 a.m.)
- Honor Roll Publication
- Class Ranking
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- SAT and ACT Information
- College Applications
- Financial Aid Information
- Truancy Referrals
- Mental Health Referrals
- Red Ribbon Week Activities
- Moshannon Valley Career Day
- Clearfield County Career and Technology Tours
- Outside Agency Assemblies
- Workshops for interested students.
Another service offered at Moshannon Valley is the Student Assistance Program. This program is designed to help students who are referred for such things as drug and alcohol abuse, behavior and academic problems and mental health issues. The Moshannon Valley High School Team Members are Mr. Fye, Mrs. Kitko, Mr. Albright, Mrs. Lewis, and Mrs. Benjamin. If you would like to learn more about SAP, please call the high school at 378-7616 or visit the state's web site at http://www.pnsas.org/.
Name: Brandy Evans
Guidance SecretaryPhone: (814) 378-7616 x. 2008E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgName: Jayne Kitko
Phone: (814) 378-7616 x. 2009E-Mail: email@example.comFax 814-378-5205Name: Kylie DunphyCareer Counselor
Phone: (814) 378-7616 x. 2016E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgFax 814-378-5205The Guidance Office is open daily from 7:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Confidential Student Assistance Program Referral Form - Download this form, complete, and put in MAPS box located in main office or mail to high school, attention MAPS team.Transcript Release Form - Download this form, complete, and bring to guidance - Parents must sign for all transcripts to be released until the student graduates.List of providers descriptions and phone #s.