Moshannon Valley School District
Ensuring Every Student Succeeds
Emergency Broadband Benefit
The Emergency Broadband Benefit will provide a discount of up to $50 per month towards broadband service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on Tribal lands. Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers if they contribute $10-$50 toward the purchase price.
The Emergency Broadband Benefit is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
Who Is Eligible for the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program?
A household is eligible if one member of the household:
- Qualifies for the Lifeline program;
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision, or did so in the 2019-2020 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Experienced a substantial loss of income since February 29, 2020 and the household had a total income in 2020 below $99,000 for single filers and $198,000 for joint filers; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating providers' existing low-income or COVID-19 program.
Pennsylvanians who suspect welfare fraud should call 1-844-DHS-TIPS (1-844-347-8477).
Moshannon Valley is pleased to be live-streaming all football, soccer, and volleyball games on the NFHS Network. There is no charge to fans or visitors to watch MoValley events.
We appreciate your support of our Black Knight and Lady Damsel athletic programs and hope you enjoy watching our athletes!
Comcast Internet EssentialsBroadband Internet for $9.95 (+tax) a month.
Families with a child who receives reduced price school lunches may be eligible.
More information available at http://www.internetessentials.com/
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency, Internet Essentials has increased speeds to 25/3 Mbps for all customers - no action is required. In addition, new customers will receive two months of free service.